Welcome to Red Hall Primary School
Our school motto is ‘Believe and Achieve’.
Red Hall Primary is a school where ALL children no matter what their background or academic ability, are given the skills to ‘believe’ in themselves and to ‘achieve’ their very best.
Our Vision - CARING
Governors gathered words from our whole school community to create our vision.
We are proud to be described in this way;
Find out more
« All Events
Tuesday – Get Outdoors
- All children will need to wrap up warm and get outdoors today!
- A pre-recorded video from Mrs Luxon will be uploaded, to show how to make a frozen ornament
- A pre-recorded lesson from Miss Chauhan will be uploaded, to show how to sketch a drawing
- The task today is for all children to go outside and complete the following:
- Early Years – you will have to go and find the rocks which have been hidden around the estate – please do NOT pick them up, instead just take photos of them hidden.
- KS1 – you will go on an adventure to find any loose parts, these can be stones, leaves, wild flowers, anything!
- KS2 – you will need to go on a hunt to see how many jigsaw puzzle pieces you can see in the windows.
- When on your walk to find the rocks / loose parts / jigsaw pieces, a photo needs to be taken of something outdoors, that the children can then draw when they get back home. The video from Miss Chauhan will help with this.
+ Add to my calendar