LUNCHTIME PLAY TEAM MEMBERS REQUIRED
Salary: Band 1 (SCP3) £11.79
46 weeks, annual salary £4065.88
Hours: 7.5 hours per week
(11.30am to 1pm Monday to Friday)
Required to commence January 2024
Do you have a passion for play and recognise the importance of this for children’s physical and mental wellbeing?
Red Hall Primary School is currently searching for committed, fun and organised individuals to continue to work with us to make our children’s lunchtimes full of fun, exercise and energy!
We are currently a Platinum Award Winning OPAL School, where play is at the heart of what we do. We are looking to appoint more special people to join our CARING school as part of our Play Team, working across our lunchtime period.
We are looking for people who:
- Can communicate and engage with ALL of our children from age 2 – 11 years.
- Can organise play invitations and activities for children so that they get to enjoy meaningful lunchtime play every day.
- Are committed to working as part of a brilliant and dedicated Play Team, creating a safe and stimulating outdoor environment.
- Are not afraid to be outside, whatever the weather, to enjoy the benefits of the outdoors with our children.
- Have a genuine love of working with children and understand the concept that behavior is a form of communication.
In return we can offer:
• An enthusiastic, welcoming and supportive team of staff and governors
• An outstanding work environment working with amazing children
• Opportunities for high quality continuing professional development
If you have the skills and ambition to make a positive contribution to our team, we would love to hear from you.
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. The post is subject to a successful DBS clearance (certificate of disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring service) and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before an appointment is confirmed.
If you would like visit the school and have an informal chat with the Head Teacher, please contact the school office to arrange this.
Application forms must be returned direct to the Head Teacher at the above email address.
Closing date: Friday 8th December, 2023 at 12pm
Interviews: Thursday 14th December, 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.