Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn – Benjamin Franklin
In Year 3, our class teacher is Miss Rafferty and our teaching assistants are Miss Hayman and Miss Petty. We try our best in everything we do and make sure we have fun along the way. We understand it’s OK to make mistakes, as they help us to learn. We challenge ourselves, and feel proud of the work we produce.
We believe in every single one of the children in Year 3 and we will do our absolute best to help them to achieve everything we know they are capable of.
Tell Me a Story
Our key question this half term is:
Is it true that Stone Age people were just simple hunter-gatherers, only interested in food and shelter?
We have really enjoyed learning about Prehistory looking into the Stone Age, Bronze Age and Iron Age. We were fascinated by how they lived, but we definitely wouldn’t have liked to have been alive then!
We cannot wait to share more of this learning journey with you…
- PE Day – Wednesday
- Swimming – Thursday
- Assessment Week 1 – w/c 20/11/2023
- Assessment Week 2 – w/c 27/11/2023
- PD Day – Friday 1st December
- Christmas Jumper Day, Christingle and Santa Dash – Thursday 7th December
- Christmas Late Night (3:15-6pm) £5 – Monday 11th December
- Pantomime Trip – Thursday 14th December
- KS2 Christmas Perfomance (2pm) – Friday 15th December
- Christmas Fayre (2:45-4pm) – Monday 18th December
- Christmas Party and Last Day of Term – Tuesday 19th December