Our school motto is ‘Believe and Achieve’.
Red Hall Primary is a school where ALL children no matter what their background or academic ability, are given the skills to ‘believe’ in themselves and to ‘achieve’ their very best.
Our Vision – CARING
Governors gathered words from our whole school community to create our vision.
We are proud to be described in this way;
Our schools approach is strongly influenced by the philosophy of Reggio Emilia, Montessori and Hygge. We are preparing our children for a life-long love of learning while developing them as unique individuals.
At Red Hall we aim to:
- Provide a welcoming and natural learning environment which gives our children a sense of belonging and allows them to feel safe, secure and valued – ‘a home away from home’.
- Offer learning which is interesting and engaging, following the curiosity and wonders of the child, which is guided by the knowledge and expertise of our passionate Make memories with your children and give them opportunities to experience things they may never have experienced before.
- Create warm, trusting relationships and partnerships built on mutual respect. We strongly believe this is the foundation of all success.
- Each child is given a place to learn and everyone is included and everyone
- Provide a school setting where emotional health, well-being and happiness is our priority for pupils, staff, parents and the wider community.
- Help children develop skills for life. These include resilience, independence, self-expression, self-confidence and self-belief, all which will result in our Red Hall pupils becoming the thinkers and doers of the future.