- A pre-recorded exercise video, completed by the staff, will be uploaded onto each google classroom to watch and copy. Children – get your parents involved too!
- 6 challenges will also be uploaded to the google classrooms / Facebook page, for you to complete throughout the day
- EYFS children – in your packs, you will have rock that you will need to decorate, this needs to then be put on the Red Hall estate somewhere, in preparation for tomorrow…. (more details to follow)
- KS2 children – you will have a jigsaw piece you need to decorate… this then needs to be stuck in a window for everyone to see, ready for tomorrow…. (more details to follow)
Log on to the dance session at 2.30pm, and copy our moves!
- Complete the exercise video.
- If your child has decorated a rock, please send a photo to the class email address.
- Take a sweaty selfie / photos of the activities being completed and email them to the school email address
- Complete a design on the rock, then hide on the Red Hall estate / colour in and personalise jigsaw puzzle pieces then stick these in windows.
- Encourage children to copy our dance video.
+ Add to my calendar