Welcome to Red Hall Primary School
In reaching the vision governors felt it was important that members of the community, parents and staff at Red Hall Primary had the opportunity to feed in to what we all want Red Hall to be.
We are proud to have decided on the following:-
Find out more
« All Events
Tuesday – Get Outdoors
- All children will need to wrap up warm and get outdoors today!
- A pre-recorded video from Mrs Luxon will be uploaded, to show how to make a frozen ornament
- A pre-recorded lesson from Miss Chauhan will be uploaded, to show how to sketch a drawing
- The task today is for all children to go outside and complete the following:
- Early Years – you will have to go and find the rocks which have been hidden around the estate – please do NOT pick them up, instead just take photos of them hidden.
- KS1 – you will go on an adventure to find any loose parts, these can be stones, leaves, wild flowers, anything!
- KS2 – you will need to go on a hunt to see how many jigsaw puzzle pieces you can see in the windows.
- When on your walk to find the rocks / loose parts / jigsaw pieces, a photo needs to be taken of something outdoors, that the children can then draw when they get back home. The video from Miss Chauhan will help with this.
+ Add to my calendar