“We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.” – Luciano De Crescenzo
Our teacher is Mrs Marshall and our teaching assistant is Miss Wade. They want every child in their class to achieve their full potential and make progress! In class 3 we love books and love to read for pleasure. We really enjoy our topic work and it inspires us to produce some fabulous pieces of writing and creative art work. If you have time why don’t you pop in and see some of our work…
We have had some fantastic topics in year 3, including The Romans, Blue Abyss and Predators! Our topics always start with a memorable experience and so far we have visited The Blue Reef Aquarium and Beamish as well as investigating icebergs! We research the topics in school and our visits always lead to brilliant writing…
- Homework is given out on a Friday and is due in on a Thursday.
- Make sure you read at home every night for at least 10 minutes and get it signed at least three times a week (if you have lost or forgotten your reading record you can always download one from the School Library page).
- Numeracy homework is normally some multiplication practise or something we have been learning about that week.
- There are usually some spellings to practise too.
- There will usually be some writing homework linked to our topic.
- Finally, we have our Topic Projects for parents to help with. Expect some special prizes for these!